Saturday, January 30, 2010

Marylynnformation MakeOver




There's been a change at Marylynnformation. A new look, along with a new focus on content.

When I first started this blog, I had recently left radio, so I thought this would be a good place to "play radio" by sharing my opinion on current events, celeb news, etc. I enjoyed doing that for a while, but I've been having a hard time doing that for a while and here's why:

  • I'm so busy that I don't really have time to comment on the latest "crazy Idol contestant." Heck, I don't even have time to watch it!
  • I own my own business. I've often heard a golden rule that you shouldn't mix politics and business, which is why I have been reluctant to comment on political stories.

I have learned so many things in my first entrpreneurial venture these past few years, and that's what I'd like to share with you. I've immersed myself in the world of entrepreneurship, business ownership, website creation, new media, online marketing and promotion through social media, and more.

Quite frankly, I can't have an authentic voice following the old Marylynnformation format, but I sure do have a lot to share with this new one!

I look forward to reconnecting with you...and keeping you Marylynnformed.

- Mary-Lynn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the new look of your blog!

Mary-Lynn said...

Thanks so much! I have always wanted these colors and this Web 2.0 look. I'm still working on a few things.