Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Super Bowl Super Dip


Ah, the Super Bowl! So much to look forward to

- The party
- The game
- The ads
- The FOOD!

And the champion for the best food that's bad for you...Velveeta Cheese! I have always loved Velveeta Cheese. I'll share my favorite cheese dip recipe with you at the end of this post.

Who can resist an entire block of melted cheese? Even after it's been sitting for a while, and starts to get a little chunky, it's still hard to stop eating.

The variety of dips you can make with Velveeta is almost overwhelming: Chili dip, Ranch dip, Salsa, Fajita, Green Onion, Southwestern Chicken,Spicy Sausage...the list goes on and on.

Now, there's a new dip that has been making my mouth water since I saw the ad in my latest issue of First For Women:



It looks gloriously delicious! Quite frankly, it's the only way I can eat spinach. Drowning in cheese. So I'll be trying this dip out in addition to my favorite Nacho Cheese Sauce. That's right, my crockpot is going into overtime!

Here's my all-time super duper nacho dip recipe that's sure to please!

  • One block Velveeta
  • One - ten ounce can Ro-Tel diced tomatoes and green chillies (do not drain)
  • Cook on low in crockpot for about 1 hour
  • Enjoy!
MARYLYNNFORM ME: What's your best party dip recipe?


No comments: