I'd love to know if you find this story creepy:
A California woman is paying $150,000 to have her dead dog cloned.
Now, this is no ordinary dog. This pit bull named "Booger" actually saved her life when she was attacked by another dog. So he was a hero!
After he passed, Bernann McKunney kept a piece of his ear frozen in her freezer in hopes of one day cloning him.
Her wish will now come true, since South Korean biotechnology company, RNL Bio, has begun commercial dog cloning.
This just doesn't seem right. Loss sucks, but you've gotta let go. That's what life ( and death) is all about.
And a few more thoughts:
- Wow, South Korea...hopefully Booger's rebirth won't happen on "Malbok"
- Do you remember the movie "Pet Cemetery"...sometimes dead is better!
- My favorite hero dog is Under Dog!
- Would YOU clone your beloved pet?
- Would you ever name a pet Booger?
- If you could spend it on anything, what would you spend $150,000 on?