Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Google Just Plussed Me

Just a few hours, I told Google off. OK, not really...but I did whine about the fact that I had not been given access to Google+. I felt offended, slighted, and just plain left out.

I know I'm not the only one. Just look at all of the people in the comments of this article who have posted their emails for all to see in hopes that someone would send them an invite.

I blogged my dismay here on MARYLYNNFORMATION. I tweeted my blog post, and shared it on Facebook.

On Facebook, my friend Cody Heitschmidt (who is a super guy) shared a comment with me from his Google+ page. It could be that his share was the straw that broke the camels back because I'd received a share from another friend and an invite from another. All I know is THIS time when I clicked Join Google Plus, the chains fell off and the door opened with a wide welcome!

I'm in circles and adding people to my circles. Google+ you complete me!

No comments: