Friday, September 10, 2010

Preparing to Launch

My hubby & I have been working so hard preparing to launch a product this month. That's why I've been away from MLF for a while.

I worked very late tonight, & now have insomnia. So I thought I'd check in.

Launching is exciting & exhausting. Sooooooo many details. I remember when we launched BIGG Success. We pulled an all nighter. Exhausted, yet pumped, we celebrated at 7am by going out for breakfast.

We learned something with that launch...don't set a hard date. Especially for an online launch. Murphy's Law will kick in, and some crazy technical glitch will drive you mad!

This time we set a hard month. Our goal is mid-month, but we've allowed some wiggle room just in case.

The incredible work load is beginning to take its toll, but I'm finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

Now if I could just to sleep!

No comments: