Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Not Feeling the Spirit

utterli-image
I had to go to Wal-Mart this evening. The first thing I saw was a Christmas Tree. The first thing I heard was Christmas music.



I know, November & December are the bigg months for retailers. This is not a complaint.



It's just that I am never in the holiday spirit until after Thanksgiving. I wish that weren't the case, because it seems like just as I'm really in the spirit, Christmas is here and over in a snap.



Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. There is a special feeling of comfort and warmth I feel leading up to that day. The day after, I'm all about Christmas...so until then, I'll just shudder at the sound of Silver Bells.



How about you? In the holiday spirit yet?



- Mary-Lynn

Mobile post sent by biggsuccess using Utterlireply-count Replies.

No comments: