Friday, December 29, 2006

New Year Resolutions


To resolve or not to resolve...that is the question.
According to Woman's Day Magazine, 58% us do make New Years Resolutions.
Our Top Resolutions:
  • Spend more time with family and friends
  • Better fitness (lose weight)
  • Quit smoking (or any other bad habit)
  • Be a better person
  • Get organized
Here are some simple resolutions that top my list:
  • I resolve to put away my clothes as soon as they come out of the dryer, rather than leaving them in a folded pile on my dryer.
  • I resolve to put away my Christmas presents sometime this month
  • I resolve to put away my Christmas decorations (inside & out) on New Year's Day
  • I resolve to start a diary about my fiance, where everyday I will note the wonderful things he has done for me so I can treasure them for years to come.
  • I resolve to clean off my computer desk so I have room to put my keyboard back on it.
  • I resolve to tell my fiance the truth when we are getting ready to go out...that it will take me 20 minutes...not 5.
Those are my simple resolutions. What are yours?
Happy New Year!
MARY-LYNN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your idea of starting a diary where you record the sweet things your man does for you. It's so easy to take those little signs of love for granted. GREAT idea!