Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Making a decision and sticking with it

I was just sifting through a box of radio memories...

I came across a resignation letter I'd written to my Program Director waaaay back in '96. I'd been offered a gig somewhere else & decided to take it.

I've been stressing out lately about a decision my partner and I have to make for our company. We've done our homework. We've reached out for advice from those we trust. We conducted a focus group. We've studied our target market, and priced our service accordingly. The sales model has been our sticking point.

We have two more phone calls scheduled this week to get answers for our remaining questions. Then we will need to make a decision and stick with it.

Just like those many years ago in radio. When I decided to follow an opportunity, I went. I didn't waffle. It was scary and exciting then...it is scary and exciting now.

I'll keep you posted. Are you facing any big decisions?

No comments: