Saturday, January 17, 2009

Print a Coupon I Want!

utterli-image
I stopped by Walgreens today to pick up some toothpaste and...a box of hair color (yes,I gotta "wash that gray right outta my hair"). You know how the clerk will give you a coupon along with your receipt? It it ever for a brand you purchase? It never is for me. And not only at Walgreens.

In this case, I bought a box of L'Oreal Excellence Creame (yes, "because I'm worth it"). I got a coupon for Nice'n Easy. You know, "life is complicated", giving me a coupon for the brands I use, shouldn't be.

I always buy Fresh Step kitty litter at my favorite grocery store. They always crank out a coupon for Tidy Cat. Which I always throw away. I think I actually feel a bit offended that they don't pay attention to what I like to buy. I remember to carry their card around in my purse, so throw me a bone...a Milk Bone, not a Beggin Strip.

- Mary-Lynn

Mobile post sent by biggsuccess using Utterli. reply-count Replies.

No comments: